Tag Archives: Cooking

Egg Whacker

Also known as a toque ouef, egg topper, or probably some other names – it’s a silly kitchen tool for putting a circular hole in the top of a soft boiled egg. The cup end is set on the top … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | Leave a comment